Monday, 3 March 2014

Back to the Future

The construction work stopped over the weekend, for my carpenters to go back to their workshop and make the rafters. Today they are coming up - the last step of building the frame - and I'm oh so excited (and broke)!
Samson and I moved back closer to the city during the weekend, to my old flat where I haven't lived in over three years. I realized, as always when moving, that I have way too much stuff literally weighing me down. What's good about our current abode is that it's tiny - only three square meters larger than my house on wheels will be - so it's a great incentive to get rid of things I don't need. (The house we just moved from is 15 sqm larger than this place.)

Expect a picture of some gorgeous, voluptuous rafters soon...















No comments:

Post a Comment